Is your dog locked inside or outside of your home again? Sick of draughts because the door is nearly always open...you have come to the right place!
We install dog flaps into:
- Metal Doors
- uPVC Door Panels (a dog flap needs a totally flat panel for the installation to be possible)
- Wooden Doors
- Aluminium and Metal Skinned Doors
- Composite Doors
- Double/Single/Triple Glazed Units
- uPVC and aluminium Sliding Patio Doors
- uPVC, aluminium and Timber French Doors
Here are the main types of dog flap that we fit
4-way Big Cat /Small Dog
Standard dog Flap
Microchip pet door
Works off your dogs microchip to prevent other animals gaining access to your property (Suitable for small dogs)
There is also a version which uses a hub – you can track your dog’s movements via an app on your mobile phone
Electromagnetic dog flap
This requires your dog to wear a collar with a fob on it – this is to prevent other animals gaining access to your property.
This can be programmed – locked – unlocked - automatic. Suitable for large dogs
We only use good quality dog flaps for our installations throught Dukinfield – all of our flaps come with a warranty direct from the manufacturer (usually 3 years).
The services that we offer include
- Installation of your pre-purchased dog flap
- Supply & installation of a dog flap by our expert Dog Flap Fitter Dukinfield
- Removal of existing Dog flap and installation of new upvc panel, glass etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a Dog flap be installed into a glass unit?
Technically there are a couple of answers to this question!
Is it possible for a Dog flap to be installed into a uPVC panel?
If the panel is totally flat, then there will be no problem with this! Unfortunately moulded door panels aren’t suitable for a dog flap installation, so if possible, the moulded panel will be swapped for a new, flat reinforced panel
For more information on our shower screens or to discuss a quotation, give the All Glass and Glazing team a call today on 0161 427 7800.