All the glass is manufactured in our own unit, so both quality and turnaround are guaranteed. Our most popular cat flaps include, PetMate/CatMate, PetSafe/Staywell, SureFlap and PetTek. We only use good quality products, so you won’t be disappointed.
We fit cat flaps into the following:
- uPVC door panels (flat and some moulded). For the best quality installation we do recommend having a new, flat reinforced panel installed where possible
- Timber door panels
- Composite doors (fibre glass and metal)
- Metal/aluminium door panels
- Glass doors (single, double and triple glazed with uPVC, aluminium, timber or Composite frames) (clear, obscure/patterned glass, Georgian bar or leadwork) French doors, sliding doors and bi-folding doors
- Garage doors
- Fence panels
- We do not do cat flap installations into walls/brickwork
Dog flap installations
Not only do we install of our canine friends but also our furry friends too. For more details please click here.
We’d love to discuss your project at length and arrange a free quotation on both the supply and manufacturing of your glass as well as the installation – get in touch with the All Glass and Glazing Team today for more information.